Wednesday, April 27, 2005

How About Maggots in the Oatmeal?

We all now know the Wendy's finger in the chilli fiasco turned out to be a hoax. I will say, though, that chilli is probably the worst food to eat at a restaurant. Most other food you can kind of see is something is messed up with it. Not so with chilli. I love chilli, but I stick to the homemade variety.

Personally, I have had my own string of bad luck when it comes to gross things in my food. Last night, I purchased two buffalo wing wraps from a store that will remain nameless. The first one was delicious, but finding a foot long hair in the other-after it was half-eaten-disappointed me to say the least. Stuff like this has happened a lot, but three other incidents now come to mind:

1. Cockroaches at a popular restaurant.

2. Dead lady bugs falling in my Froot Loops, followed by me eating the dead lady bugs. (By the way, I understand why they have the distinguishing color: they don't taste so good.)

3. Maggots or worms in my Quacker Instant Oatmeal. (Packets were sealed so it wasn't my fault.)

| << Home