Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Vet School Application Links Project

So, while I was at work, and have absolutely nothing to do. Oh wait, that's like all the time. But anyway, this particular time I was bored at work, I decided to start a little side project. It's basically a crappily made web site, done on Word, that is trying to collect all the decent information out there on Vet School applying and put it in one place.

When I was considering whether or not to apply for grad school in Economics, the site, EconPHD.net was a big help, so I thought I would try to mirror it in some small way. It's housed on Geocities now at http://www.geocities.com/qddvmguide.

If you know anything about the admissions process for Vet School or know of good links, please just send me some info. You know how to reach me....

| << Home